5.0
Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I called Elite Cleaning and Restoration Company for air duct cleaning to set up an appointment for an estimate. Keep in mind that I know for fact my vents have to be a mess since I haven't had it cleaned in over a decade. Elite Cleaning and Restoration Company did a great job,they were very reasonably priced (I got several estimates - they were lowest by far).

They did an amazing job at our home cleaning all of our air ducts! They explained in detail the procedure they were to follow in order to conduct a thorough duct cleaning.

I have full confidence in this company and I will definitely use their services again in the future. Very satisfied and will highly recommend to friends and family!

This reviewer shared experience about good customer service and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall satisfied with Elite Clean and Restoration. He best about elite clean and restoration air duct cleaning from Elite Clean and Restoration was good customer service. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Elite Clean and Restoration.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Household Services category for more informed decision or compare Elite Clean and Restoration to other companies on our site.

Comments