Service Scheduling
Turnaround Time

I live in an apartment on the third floor.I called Elite because a neighbor had used the service.

Some vendors will not service anything above the second floor. I was given a quote of just under $200.00 so scheduled appointment for next day. The morning of the appointment I was called by the owner and told the price would be between $350.00 and $500.00 because extra equipment would need to. E used especially if the vent was on the roof.

I had no idea where the. Ent was, but my neighbor had told me his charge was $350.00 so I agreed. When the technicians arrived, they had no special equipment, only a vacuum and a drill. They removed the dryer and vacuumed for about 5 min said it was done and charge was $500.00.

Shocked but paid it. Unfortunately the vent was not completely cleaned and my dryer sensor came in the next load so I called back. It took four trips before the technician realized the blockage had to accessed from the exterior vent. Again the only special equipment he needed was a standard 10 or 12 foot ladder a vacuum and a drill.

Finally the dryer is working correctly but my gripe is I feel I was overcharged $300.

And the work was not completed until four visits.Would never recommend this company

Review about: Elite Clean And Restoration Dryer Vent Cleaning Service.

Reason of review: Pricing issue.